Limited Liability Partnership Application Instructions
Download the Business Account Pre-Application PDF, print the form, complete everything except the signature section and the section "for Bank Use Only" and call your banker to set up a meeting time. Office locations and phone numbers are listed below.
Download the Business Account Pre-Application PDF, print the form and complete everything except the signature sections and the section labeled "for Bank Use Only".
The following documents will also need to be provided to us in order to open an account.
- Partnership Agreement (if available)
- Certification of Assumed Name (if applicable)
- Federal Tax ID#
- Identification of each principal and/or owner (e.g. valid drivers licenses, etc.)
- Certificate of Good Standing or inquiry at Secretary of State website
- Certificate of Registration as LLP/Statement of Qualification filed with the State of Minnesota
Please bring the completed application with the documents listed above to our nearest bank location. Locations and phone numbers are listed below. Calling ahead to make an appointment would be advantageous.
4400 W. 78th St. Suite 100
1740 Rice St.
2711 N.E. Hwy 10
1155 Hadley Ave. North
663 University Ave