Need a business loan in the Twin Cities?
At Western Bank, we realize that credit is critically important to most businesses. Western Bank's lending philosophy was developed with that in mind.
Depending on your need, we offer:
- Real estate loans
- Equipment loans
- Letters of credit
- Working capital lines of credit
- SBA guaranteed loans
- Other government sponsored loans
We can make business loans of up to $6 million and will give our best effort to create a loan package that is appropriate to your unique needs.
No two businesses are alike. We recognize that, and work hard to create loan packages that are appropriate to your unique needs.
As a business owner, we know you need a quick answer. Most borrowers receive an initial indication within days of the loan request.
SBA PREFFERED LENDER
The U.S. Small Business Administration has awarded Western Bank the highest level of lending authority for 7(a) business loans. There are only a handful of Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area banks that have this designation. The Preferred SBA Lender status means that we have one more tool in our toolkit allowing us to better solve all of your potential financial needs. We can approve loans for you, on behalf of the government, as seamlessly as our conventional commercial lending process. This quick, efficient approval creates added convenience for you.
SBA loans can provide greater flexibility in the area of repayment terms and size of payments which can improve cash flow for a business. Multiple types of SBA loans are available through Western Bank as follows:
- 7(a) term loans – can be used for business acquisitions, purchasing machinery or equipment, expanding working capital or inventory, real estate or land purchases, leasehold improvements, refinancing debt, franchise financing and much more!
- Express lines of credit - for working capital purposes.
- 504 loans – for real estate equipment
For more information about our business loans, please e-mail Business Loans or call (651) 290-8100.