Read about the lastest news at Western Bank.
- August 15, 2007: John Bennett Joins Western Bank
John Bennett joins Western Bank as their newest Vice President of Commercial Banking and will be located at the St. Paul branch on University Avenue.
- May 7, 2008: Western Bank’s Carol Maloney Receives NAWBO Award
National Association of Women Business Owners presents Woman of Achievement award to commercial banker
- June 2, 2008: Western Bank Receives 2008 Best of St Paul Award
U.S. Local Business Association’s Award Plaque Honors the Achievement
- April 2007: Tony Lemaire joins Western Bank
Tony recently joined Western Bank as Senior Vice President in charge of the commercial and nonprofit banking functions, as well as the treasury management function.
- July 24, 2008: Western Bank Elects J. Bruce Kimmel to its Board of Directors
- July 24, 2008: Western Bank Elects Robert Whitlock to its Board of Directors
- October 14, 2008: Western Bank President & CEO Steve Erdall to Retire
After 30 years of dedicated service, leaving bank in strong financial condition.
- November 14, 2008: Al Mueller to become Western Bank SVP, Chief Credit Officer
- October 23, 2008: Golden Valley Resident Tony Lemaire to become Western Bank President & CEO
Lemaire to succeed Steve Erdall, who is retiring from high performing bank after 30 years of service