Real-time balance, easy transfers, secure messaging.
Would you like to access your banking accounts and services right from your mobile device quickly, easily and for free? Well, now you can. With Western Bank’s Mobile Banking you can access your Online Banking service anywhere you go, not just from your desktop computer.
Mobile Banking provides mobile and tablet access to most of the same features you are already used to in Online Banking, including:
- Enhanced security
- Modern look & feel
- Quick access menus
- Customizable Email, voice and text alerts
- Extended transaction history
- Enhanced bill pay with bill presentment
- Real time transactions
- Self service password resets
- External account transfers - ACH (consumer only)
- View account balances
- View account history
- View check images (includes front and back of all checks cleared)
- Access to multiple accounts
- Enhanced search options including intuitive search
- Export history to financial software such as Quicken™, Quick Books™ and Microsft Excel™
- View transactions in checkbook format
- Transfer funds between accounts (includes automated recurring transfer option)
- Request stop payments
- Re-order checks and change address
- Approve pre-established payments
- Easily access ATM/Branch locations and information
- Send or receive secure messages
- Direct dial Western Bank customer service team
Below are helpful tools and information about this exciting service. Whether you are a current Online Banking user or are considering its use for the first time, we want to welcome you to our mobile world.
Frequently Asked Questions:
To enroll or learn more about our mobile or online banking services, please contact Customer Service or call 651-290-8176.