NEW DEBIT MASTERCARD® WITH EMV TECHNOLOGY
Western Bank, a Division of American National Bank, has partnered with MasterCard® and MoneyPass® to offer our customers a fast, easy and more convenient way to do their financial transactions. Instead of writing checks for your purchases, use your debit card and the amount is automatically deducted from your checking account. It’s that easy!
You can access your checking or savings accounts via an ATM anytime, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to withdraw cash from your account, make deposits, transfer funds and check your balances.
When you shop with your new Debit MasterCard, you'll enjoy additional benefits* including:
• Price protection
• Extended warranty
• Liability protection for unauthorized purchases
• Satisfaction guarantee
• Identity theft resolution services
• Worldwide acceptance at over 36 million places
*For additional information, please refer to the MasterCard – Benefits for Debit Card Holders at mastercard.com.
In addition to these extra benefits, your card will also have the new chip card technology that provides greater security along with worldwide acceptance. Click here to read more on the chip card technology.
For Existing Customers (Prior to October 28, 2015)
What you need to know about your new card
• Your 16-digit card number will change.
• Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) will not change.
• You can activate and begin using your new card starting on October 28, 2015. You will not be able to activate your card prior to October 28, 2015.
• Your current card will no longer be active starting October 28, 2015. Please be sure to cut up and discard your old card immediately.
• If you utilize your card for recurring monthly bill payments, you must inform merchants of your new card number.
• You can use your new card at both magnetic stripe terminals and chip-enabled terminals.
• 24/7 fraud protection including phone and text alerts for unusual card activity.
We are excited to announce our new partnership with MoneyPass®, offering nationwide surcharge free access at all US Bank ATMs as well as many other participating financial institutions and retailers. Visit moneypass.com for more information and to download an ATM locator mobile app. Effective October 28, 2015 you will no longer be able to use the Instant Cash Wells Fargo network surcharge free for ATM withdrawals and deposits.
For more information please contact Customer Service or call (651) 290-8176.